Main training goal is that participants learn techniques and tools for effective objectives’ setting and action planning in order to understand end result and to monitor the progress.
Basic approach is practical work, experiential learning, practical examples learning, analysis and model adjustment, practice by applying model, discussion, facilitation, coaching, consulting.
Participating on this training would enable you to:
- understand importance of setting objectives
- set your own objective and monitoring system
- learn how to assess yourself and members of your team
- learn about mistakes that occur during setting objective process
- Why do we set objectives?
- History and advantages of OKR approach
- OKR objective setting
- Key results
- OKR objectives assessment
- OKR objectives monitoring and management